All accommodations are non-smoking. In fact the entire Walt Disney World® resort, restaurant and public spaces are 100% non-smoking.
Check-in time: 4 PM
Check-out time: 11 AM
Available on request:
- Connecting guest rooms
- Cribs (no charge)
- The hotel’s $25 plus tax daily Resort Fee allows hotel guests access to exclusive Disney benefits. Resort guests receive access to Disney’s Extra Magic Hours program as well as the ability to reserve Disney FastPass+ attractions up to 60 days prior to your arrival. (Valid Theme Park Ticket Required). Additional resort fee amenities include: Continuous shuttle transportation to the Walt Disney World(r) Theme Parks ($25 daily savings), access to premium wireless high-speed internet (normally $12.95 per day) with unlimited devices, use of fitness center and all Resort recreational amenities, USA Today newspaper (available M-F at Front Desk) and use of in room safe. Shuttle transportation to close by Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores and Access to Bags Airline Check-in which allows our guests to enjoy complimentary* access to a luggage free last day is also included. Get your boarding passes delivered to your room and your baggage checked in for your flight home from our hotel lobby.* All applicable airline baggage fees apply.
- The resort offers guests the choice of on-site self-parking or the convenience of valet parking for $20 plus tax per night. Visitor/Day guest parking is also available for $15 plus tax per day.
- Family Plan – Children 18 years and younger stay free in guest room of accompanying parent or guardian.
- Cancellation/No Show – Reservations may be cancelled without consequence until 72 hours prior to arrival. The only exception is the Advanced Purchase Rate Plan.
- Guarantee/Deposit – All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. Deposits and charges will only occur if booking an Advanced Payment rate or the guest requests to make payment in advance. Policies are subject to change at discretion of the hotel.
- Any guest renting a room at either Wyndham Lake Buena Vista or Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista must be at least 18 years of age.
- No-Show Charge – If a guest does not arrive for his/her confirmed guest room reservation, one night’s room rate plus tax will be charged to the credit card on file.
- There is no charge for an ‘extra’ adult to stay in a Wyndham complex – Disney Springs® Resort Area guest room.
- Lodging tax is 6%; sales tax is 6.5% per room per night. Not included in the guest room rate.
- Pets. Regrettably, the Wyndham complex – Disney Springs® Resort Area does not welcome pets…with the exception of ADA service animals. If you’re traveling to Orlando with your four legged best friend(s), check out Best Friends Pet Care. Treat your family pets to a Walt Disney World® vacation all their own at this spectacular new facility right on the Disney property. The 27,000-square-foot pet care center offers boarding, daycare and grooming for dogs, cats and other family pets in a safe, healthy and fun environment.
Here is the address and phone number:
2510 Bonnet Creek Parkway
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830